SUPPORT THE WENDE
Your tax-deductible* contribution supports our ongoing artifact preservation and innovative exhibitions, conferences, publications, film series, tours, lectures, and other artistic and educational programming. It also supports large-scale projects such as the construction of our brand-new museum location at the Armory Building in Culver City, California.
Your support at any level is greatly appreciated!
In thanks for annual contributions of $1,000 or more, donors receive
- Invitations to exclusive Museum-sponsored activities
- Recognition on the website - view our supporters!
In thanks for annual contributions of $2,500 or more, donors also receive
- Relevant Museum publications, such as Beyond the Wall: Art & Artifacts from the GDR, published by TASCHEN in 2014
- Access to special tours and behind-the-scenes opportunities
In thanks for annual contributions of $5,000 or more, donors also receive
- Two tickets to the exclusive opening-night gala of the Wende at the Armory
In thanks for annual contributions of $10,000 or more, donors also receive
- An annual hosted meal with curators and archivists—our next event is coming up in spring 2017!
In thanks for annual contributions of $15,000 or more, donors also receive
- Membership in the Director’s Circle
- A ride in the Museum's 1977 Wartburg (hang on to your hats!)
In thanks for annual contributions of $25,000 or more, donors also receive
- Special naming opportunities such as a garden bench or palm tree installation
Special VIP tour of the Jet Propulsion Lab
In thanks for annual contributions of $50,000 or more, donors also receive
- Special naming opportunities such as a conference room or the Museum workshop
In thanks for annual contributions of $100,000 or more, donors also receive
- Special naming opportunities such as the mezzanine or curatorial office
HONOR A LOVED ONE
- A donation to The Wende Museum is a unique way to honor or remember family, friends and colleagues.
- Supporting the Museum is the perfect giving idea for those on your list you never know what to get.
MAKE YOUR GIFT GO FARTHER...
Contact your employer about their charitable giving policy, which may include matching the charitable contributions of current and retired employees. Matching Donations can range from a percentage of your gift to more than double the amount of your donation! Donations matched by your employer are also applied to your account and may advance you to a higher level of benefits and access. All you have to do is fill out a short form that your employer will supply, sign and send it to the Museum, either with your donation or afterwards, and we will do the rest.
For more information about naming opportunities or contributions to the Wende, please contact Museum Coordinator Jessica Hoffmann at 310-216-1600 x 301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Wende Museum of the Cold War is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity, US Federal Tax ID /Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer #16-0470118. Contributions to The Wende Museum are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Please consult with a tax advisor.